PRO Basepad, +0 Capacity
For Glock 17,19,22,23,26,27,34,35,45 Gen 2-5 Glock factory magazines
- Practical length for competition or carry magazines
- 3/16” thicker than Glock factory basepads, .69 ounces heavier than Glock factory basepad
- USPSA legal. Ideal weight allows for other modifications to your Production pistol.
- Rounded edges and corners. Front edge shaped for proper positioning in hand during reload.
- Positive magazine seating, adds weight for magazines to drop free, works with magwells.
- Pistol grip channel remains unobstructed with seated magazine
- Same disassembly method as Glock factory basepads. Uses factory magazine insert to lock in place.
- Aluminum material. Dark grey, hard anodize finish.
- Engraved Sevigny Performance™ logo
- Made in the USA by Springer Precision
- Dimensions: 1.125” wide x 1.550” long x .445” tall. Weight: .82 ounces
PRO Basepad Instructions for Glock Factory Magazines
Magazine springs are under load pressure. Use caution during installation and disassembly.
Always wear safety glasses and always keep bottom of magazine pointed in a safe direction.
STEP 1 DISASSEMBLE MAGAZINE COMPONENTS
- Carefully remove the factory magazine basepad. If you are unfamiliar with this process, refer to your Glock owners manual. Once disassembled, retain the magazine insert for final assembly.
STEP 2 ASSEMBLY
- Keep the bottom of the magazine pointed in a safe direction.
- Install the follower and spring into the magazine tube. Hold the magazine insert on the bottom of the spring.
- Compress the bottom of the spring loaded magazine insert flush or below the magazine bottom while sliding the PRO basepad onto the magazine. Maintain pressure on both the spring and basepad.
TIP: It is normal for the basepad to fit snug on the magazine body. Exercise caution during installation and removal.
- Push the basepad fully into place.The magazine insert boss should locate in the PRO Basepad hole when assembled correctly.
- Enjoy your new, PRO Basepad!
DISCLAIMER: This product is not manufactured, authorized, endorsed, or warranted by GLOCK. GLOCK does not warrant or represent that this product is compatible with GLOCK pistols.
|“GLOCK” is a federally registered trademark of Glock, Inc. and is one of many trademarks owned by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H.|
|Sevigny Performance is an independent dealer of parts and accessories for Glock® pistols, and is not affiliated with or endorsed by Glock, Inc. or Glock Ges.m.b.H. The use of Glock on this page is for the purpose of selling Glock parts or components. As indicated in the product descriptions, not all parts and accessories on this site are official Glock products.|