Competition Sights – FNS **INVENTORY SALE ON ALL .240″ TALL FRONT SIGHTS**
Here are some basic pointers to help with sight selection for glock pistols:
- Standard rear sight notch width is .150″. This, in my experience, provides the best window for both speed and accuracy.
- Applications: Carry weapons, GSSF, Pro-Am, Steel Challenge and USPSA/IPSC pistols.
- We also offer a narrow .130” rear sight notch width. This creates a tighter sight picture to suit preferences of those competing in accuracy intensive disciplines.
- Applications: Bullseye, GSSF, NRA Bianchi Cup, PPC, Target pistols.
- The front sights for Glock pistols are available in .215″ and .245″ tall heights.
- Competition Plain and Fiber Optic front sights are .115” wide.
- Carry Plain and Tritium front sights are .125” wide.
- Point of Aim/Point of Impact (POA/POI) for G34 and G35, with most subsonic ammo, will be at or slightly above the front post (approx. 2”) with the .215″ tall front at 25 yards.
- In general, 115 grain and 125 grain 9×19 ammo fired from a G34 and 155 grain and 165 grain .40 fired from a G35 will print higher than 2” and is why a .245” tall front should be selected for this type of ammo.
- POA/POI with G17, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 26, 27, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 36, 37, 38 and 39 pistols is correct with a .215” tall front.
- ALL G17L and G24 pistols should use a .245″ tall front for best POA/POI.
*For custom sight orders, please send your request to email@example.com*